National Science Week 2019 Renewable Energy Competition
Terms and Conditions of entry
This prize draw is being held and promoted by the City of Gosnells.
Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The draw is open to residents who live within 100km of the Perth CBD who
- Complete the entry form online or in paper format; or
- Complete a Switch your thinking National Science Week 2019 evaluation form and provide their contact details.
- The competition commences on 00:01AM WST on 1 August 2019 and closes on 11:59PM WST on 31 August 2019.
- City of Gosnells does not accept responsibility for any loss of entries.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Entrants may only enter once.
- Entrants must not use multiple aliases or accounts to enter.
- Only individuals are permitted to enter. Businesses are excluded from entering.
- Employees and immediate family members of employees of the City of Armadale, City of Gosnells, Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale and Clean NRG are ineligible to win.
- Councillors and the immediate family members of Councillors of the City of Armadale, City of Gosnells and Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale are ineligible to win.
- The total prize consists of one $3000 voucher to be used towards purchase and installation of a heat pump hot water system, solar PV system, and/or battery storage system from Clean NRG Solar.
- Installation is only available within 100km of the Perth CBD (postcode 6000).
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash.
- Prize winners will be drawn at the City of Gosnells Civic Centre, by random computer selection not later than 22 September 2019.
- The decision by the City of Gosnells regarding the awarding of the prize is final and no debate will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by email or phone call.
- The prize is transferable to a person nominated by the prize winner. The winner and nominee must notify the City of Gosnells in writing within 14 days of the prize being awarded. In addition, all terms and conditions written above must be met.
- Prizes may be installed on rental properties provided the landlord is willing to take ownership of the prize. The winner and home owner must notify the City of Gosnells in writing within 14 days of the prize being awarded. In addition, all terms and conditions written above must be met.
- If the prize is unable to be used by the applicant, the City of Gosnells may exercise the option to re-draw the prize winner.
- The prize winner’s first name and suburb will be published by Switch your thinking.
- The prize winners may be invited to be presented their prize by a Council or program representative.
- The City of Gosnells may withdraw the prize offer at any time and for any reason.