Formerly known as Carbon Kids, Sustainable Futures is a sustainability and climate change education program coordinated by the CSIRO.
Sustainable Futures can provide:
- a set of integrated curriculum units for F - 10
- a wealth of cross-curricular activities to support the teaching of sustainability and the environment
- opportunities and activities for classes and individuals that lead to staff and students taking action at school and at home
- student delegates with opportunities to develop leadership, presentation and communication skills
- school visits to assist in the program's implementation
- opportunities to meet with 'real' scientists
- an annual workshop for student delegates and a teacher, facilitated by CSIRO scientists.
To become involved, register your school.
Visit Sustainable Futures for more information.