Listen to a wide range of gardening experts, verge garden advocates and verge garden practitioners discuss a wide range of topics around planning and installing your own verge garden.
Find out about:
- Local government verge garden policies and the changes that are happening in this space.
- How to plan your verge garden.
- What you need to do to your soil before you plant.
- What plant species you should consider.
- How to plant.
- How to encourage biodiversity in your verge garden.
- Growing food in your verge garden.
There will be ample time to ask questions and discuss verge gardening with other enthusiasts.
This event is presented by Verge Garden Projects Australia and Switch your thinking as part of National Science Week 2019 and received grant funding from the Australian Government.