Join Switch your thinking and the Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale for this free, relaxed, family-friendly workshop, and learn about modern cloth nappies from birth to toilet training.
Presented by Kam Andrews - engineer, scientist and now “The Nappy Guru” through extensive research and practical experience with her youngest in cloth nappies from birth.
This is a great opportunity to:
- Find out what you need to get started,
- Touch and feel various styles and brands of cloth nappies
- Practice fitting nappies on demo dolls
- Learn how to effectively wash nappies and deal with poo
- Talk to like-minded parents
- Get support and tips if you are already using cloth nappies.
Bookings are essential. Get your free ticket here.