Celebrate National Recycling Week by updating your waste reduction tool box of skills and resources through this fun, interactive workshop:
• Learn about waste and the problems it can cause;
• Meet the waste education officer and learn where waste goes and how they can support you to minimise your impacts;
• Explore links to the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards and Australian Curriculum;
• Hear what others are doing to reduce waste in their early childhood services; and
• Take away activities you can run with children to help them learn about waste issues.
Participants will also receive the 2020 Update of the Little Green Steps WA early childhood waste reduction kit.