Update your waste reduction tool box of skills and resources through this fun, interactive workshop:
• Learn about waste and the problems it can cause with a special focus on waste generated in early years settings;
• Meet the waste education officer and learn what happens to waste after it goes into the recycling bin;
• Explore links to the NQS, EYLF and WA Curriculum;
• Hear what others are doing to reduce waste in their early childhood services; and
• Take away ideas and activities you can run with children to help them learn about waste issues.
Participants will also receive the UPDATED Little Green Steps WA early childhood waste reduction kit.